2017 was undoubtedly a busy year for Rackspace Hosting: the company went private, closed its two biggest acquisitions, opened its first office in Singapore, launched a pay-as-you-go private cloud service with HPE and hired a new CEO.
Chief Executive Joe Eazor says to expect more big moves from the San Antonio- based cloud firm.
In a blog post, Eazor outlined company goals for 2018, saying plans for the year include “further differentiate Rackspace from the pack by enhancing and integrating our portfolio of service.”
Eazor’s 2018 list:
- Build integrated service management capabilities, powered by artificial intelligence and predictive analytics
- Advance our “above the platform” multi-cloud services in the areas of application management and security
- Deploy the latest technology and best practices into our management of the company, so we can serve customers better and more cost-efficiently
- Extend our international presence
- Expand our professional and transformation services, to help customers on their journey from design through delivery optimization
- Evolve our award-winning employee engagement and culture to provide a world class customer experience across leading IT apps and platforms